Acceptable Use Policy
At Mintere, we try to give opportunities to every business. So that we can continue to provide great services to you, we require that you comply with this acceptable use policy.
If, in our sole discretion, you fail to comply with this acceptable use policy, we can terminate your use of our platform at any time, with no obligation to you.
Your use of the Website and Service must not violate any applicable laws, including copyright or trademark laws, export control laws, or other laws in your jurisdiction. You are responsible for making sure that your use of the Service is in compliance with laws and any applicable regulations.
You agree that you will not under any circumstances post, transmit, store, upload or link to any files, materials, data, text, audio, video, images or other content that:
- is unlawful or promotes unlawful activities;
- is or contains sexually obscene content;
- is libelous, defamatory, or fraudulent;
- is discriminatory or abusive toward any individual or group;
- contains or installs any active malware or exploits, or uses our platform for exploit delivery (such as part of a command and control system);
- infringes on any proprietary right of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other rights;
- infringe on any person’s intellectual property rights or that are otherwise unlawful; or
- otherwise engage in any activities that are illegal, including disseminating, promoting or facilitating child sexual abuse material or engaging in human trafficking.
You agree not to use any of our Services:
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others (for example, this may include allowing Customer End Users to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act);
- to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (for example, this may include phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website);
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users;
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services;
- to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations (“spam”); or
- to use the Services, or any interfaces provided with the Services, to access any other Google product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other Google product or service.
- to harass, abuse, threaten, or incite violence towards any individual or group;
- for any form of excessive automated bulk activity (for example, spamming), or relay any other form of unsolicited advertising or solicitation through our servers, such as get-rich-quick schemes;
- to attempt to disrupt or tamper with our servers or the servers of our service providers in ways that could harm our Website or Service, to place undue burden on our or our service provider's servers through automated means, or to access our or our service provider's Service in ways that exceed your authorization);
- to impersonate any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives, including through false association, or by fraudulently misrepresenting your identity or site's purpose; or
- to violate the privacy of any third party, such as by posting another person's personal information without consent.